So we took a trip to Walmart today. Nadine, Brady, and I packed it up and headed out after work. I couldn't wait any longer. I know, tomorrow is only October 1st, but I had to get a pumpkin for Brady today! Because that just me! So I help up pumpkins for Brady he smiled at me, Nadine looked at me like I was a fool and Brady picked his pumpkin. We got 2 because I need to take one to the work kiddies. Brady loved the big one and crawled all around it when we got home. I got lots of cute pics! So even if our pumpkin is rotten by the 15th of October Brady enjoyed it. I guess we will wait a while to cut it open, those pictures are to come!!! So for now, I will sit here on the couch with Nadine, my new daughter, and watch biggest loser as I eat my mountain apple and caramel. (haha) Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Fall is here!
So we took a trip to Walmart today. Nadine, Brady, and I packed it up and headed out after work. I couldn't wait any longer. I know, tomorrow is only October 1st, but I had to get a pumpkin for Brady today! Because that just me! So I help up pumpkins for Brady he smiled at me, Nadine looked at me like I was a fool and Brady picked his pumpkin. We got 2 because I need to take one to the work kiddies. Brady loved the big one and crawled all around it when we got home. I got lots of cute pics! So even if our pumpkin is rotten by the 15th of October Brady enjoyed it. I guess we will wait a while to cut it open, those pictures are to come!!! So for now, I will sit here on the couch with Nadine, my new daughter, and watch biggest loser as I eat my mountain apple and caramel. (haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment