
So Thomas and I have been arguing about what Brady should be for his first Halloween. Of course, I think something cute like a lion or monkey would be great. Thomas thinks that he should be something more "manly" like a football player. So today while playing with Brady's hair I think we came to an agreement that he would be a rock star. We can spike his hair get him some cute black sunglasses and possibly find a leather jacket. Any ideas?? Just thought I would post a picture of what he was last year, cause I think it is still funny that I actually did it!

3 comments:
I love it. Picking out a costume has become a major discussion topic at my house too.
Oh my..that is the funniest! I love it.
I start working on Halloween costumes months in advance...it is hard to decide when they can't tell you what they want to be.
Kelly W.
I love your pumpkin belly!! Can't believe that's what we looked like last year! I like the rock star idea, I wonder if you can find a small toy guitar for him to carry? Cute!
Post a Comment