I should have started this 9 months ago, but with a new baby and going back to work, I just wasn't that skilled. Now that Brady is older and I have so much more time, haha, I will try to keep this up to date as much as I can.
Thomas and I got married on May 13th, 2006.
After almost a year of marriage we were blessed with a baby boy, who was born on Dec 12th, 2007. He was a 7lb 2 oz active and healthy baby! His pediatrician said at 2 days old, you two are going to have your hands full. We both looked at him and wondered exactly how he knew that. But, as you will see in this blog. He was right Brady has not stopped moving since day 1. I'm beginning to wonder if he ever will. Here are some pics from day 1 until now.

First days in the hospital.

Just got home!!!

Christmas time!!
Meme and Grandpa Heathy. Heathy passed away just a few days before Christmas. He is missed each and everyday and will always have a special place in our hearts. We are so grateful he got to spend this day with Brady.Brady with his great grandmother.

1 comment:
Hey Candace, I like your blog. I look forward to checking back and seeing pictures of your family. My anniversary is also May 13, 1989. We'll be celebrating 20 years this coming May. Hope you are doing well. I look forward to stopping by and visiting when I get a chance.
Post a Comment