Monday, September 22, 2008

So I chickened out, a little

So, today Brady should have stayed at home with Nadine and Petra. Since he had so much trouble staying on schedule I decided it would be good for him to have one more normal day. So, I took him to Sherry's as I normally would and he did great! He took a normal nap and had a great day. Tonight at dinner we will sit down and discuss his schedule and how Sherry does things with him during the day. Tomorrow I will leave him at home and hope and pray that he does better than he has been when they lie him down for a nap. When we got home today we did have some improvement. Nadine put him down for his usual afternoon nap. He screamed at first, she went back in and gave him his passy and he fell asleep within 5 minutes. I will hope for the best tomorrow. Here is another dance video. I think the dance parties they have at Sherry's are hilarious and Brady loves them, too... I showed Nadine so maybe she can dance around with him tomorrow.


No comments: