So, today we had planned to get up, eat breakfast let Brady take a short nap and head out to meet a friend at the park for a stroll. Well, of course, today as I am showing Nadine how easy it is to put Brady down for a nap, HE WILL NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT LYING IN HIS CRIB. I have to yell this because at the moment I am exausted and it all started around 10:30 this morning. So after an hour and a half of giving him time to get sleepy, him whining because he was sleepy and then him not taking a nap, we headed out the park to meet Mandy and Kaylee. Brady slept for 20 minutes in the car and that was it for the whole entire day. Anyways, enough complaining. We had a good time at the park. The babies enjoyed their short walk and bumps up and down the stairs cause Mandy and I couldn't figure out how to get certain places with just the sidewalks. We then ate lunch outside near the park and headed home. Here are a few pics from today.



No comments:
Post a Comment