So we met Nadine and Petra today. They got here around 7, so Brady got to meet them before bedtime too! They brought him a gift they he enjoyed opening. He really warmed up quickly to Nadine. There is some language barrier problems, but we figured out what we were trying to say to each other eventually. So they are in their room getting some rest after their long flight and I am typing in the bed only so I can post these cute pics I took. I'm sure there will be many interesting things in the next week, but so far so good. We want to take them to eat Mexican and sing karaoke tomorrow. HAHA.
Brady opening his gift from Nadine and Petra. I love wooden toys!!!

1 comment:
He looks like he likes Nadine already!!! She looks like she will be GREAT with him.. Don't stress to much.. it will all work out..
Post a Comment