So, I just finished steam cleaning the carpet, cleaning out the closet, changing sheets, washing dishes, cleaning up all the toys scattered about and I am tired!!!! We are getting ready for our "visitors". Nadine and her mother arrive tomorrow at 15 hundred hours. Yes I know, you have to count on your fingers to figure out what time that will be. They fly into Charlotte and will rent a car and drive to our house. Hopefully giving me a little more time to prepare for the unknown tomorrow.
When I say unknown, I mean Thomas has "planned" this whole thing. Not to much planning went into it I don't think. I have constant thoughts running through my head. Nadine is going to be bored out of her mind. What will she want to do here? Will she have spending money? Will she like children, Brady??? Can she speak English well enough to communicate? I am a planner and I can not plan a thing for this 9 month period in OUR LIFE!!! I know it will be fine, but I have lots to consider. One of which is so so important. Brady....
He loves where he is during the day. Do I rip him away from the kids that he smiles at as soon as he makes it in the door at Sherry's in the morning. I know for a fact that I want him there at least once a week for the social interaction. A big part of me wants him there all the time though. Its all he knows, and he loves it! Will Nadine be able to keep him occupied during the day? Hopefully we can find some other kids in the neighborhood that he can play with. I know this will work out. I think we will be fine. Goodness gracious I hope so!!!! Here's a video of Brady dancing at Sherry's. This video shows how much fun he has over there!!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I've already told you this, but you are so brave! I understand your concerns and would definitely keep Brady at Sherry's at least part time. He will need somewhere to go when your visitor leaves, and if he loves it, don't ruin a good thing! I LOVE his dancing skills!!!
Candace that video had me cracking up. I love it.
Post a Comment