Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First day at home




So, I left Brady this morning with Nadine and her mom. I left specific instuctions with all the supplies on the table, down to the diapers. Like they can't find then on the changing table. I know, I'm a spaz. It was nice to hop in the car on my own and head off to work, I have to admit. I kept my cellphone in my pocket all day, just in case they needed something. They didn't of course and I know Brady was fine. He actually took 2 naps which is a first for him in a while at our house. He has not wanted to sleep lately. He's a nosey butt! He's still sleeping now. Here are a few pics from today. They took 30! HAHA. They were prob worried that I wouldn't believe he had a good day if they didn't have proof.











1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am so glad the day went well.

I have enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with your precious Brady.

Kelly