
Needless to say over the past nine months we have seen some amazing changes. This is Brady at Sherry's house during the day while I am at work. He loves it over there. Sherry has two little girls of her own and one other full time 3 year old. She also has one little boy that comes part time. I can not imagine what it would be like without Sherry. It is so hard to leave a little one to go back to work, but she has been wonderful!!!
1 comment:
Candace, I LOVE your blog. I will definately check in on how mr Brady is growing. I have enjoyed taking care of Brady the past 7 months. He is such a sweet little guy. We will miss him, but I know he will be well taken care of. Please know you can always call me to keep him even if it is once a month or what ever... We would always like to see him. I wish you guys the best of luck with Nadine. I am sure she will love you all.
Take Care
Sherry
Post a Comment