Ok so I did my best to get a few pics from each month on the blog. There was no way I could post everything I wanted to. Now that I am caught up I plan on posting frequently so I can keep everyone updated on Brady's progress.
He is def not a baby anymore. He is all over the place and getting into everything that he is not supposed to! The first video is of Brady dancing. He loves to dance and will bounce anytime he hears music. The second video was just this morning. Thomas and I tried to sit and watch the news and drink a cup of coffee. Brady woke up at his usual 6:30. Eventhough he went to bed at 9 instead of 7 last night. He was wide open this morning! Here's a video of his walking with his push toy. I know, it won't be long and he will be all over the place. If you notice his right foot. It is turned out. Being the spaz that I am, I have asked 2 physical therapist at work who assured me that it would correct itself as he gets better on his feet. It still bothers me, but I am trying not to worry to much.
On Thursday Nadine, our German guest, will be coming to stay for nine months. She is coming with her mother for the first week. Then, hopefully she will be a nanny, or something like that. I again worry about this. Thomas set this up with a co-worker who lives in Germany. Apparently when German's graduate from high school the travel for a year or so. Thomas volunteered us to host Nadine. It will definately be an experience. I hope she likes us :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment