Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ATTITUDE/ I hope its just the teeth (haha)

So my child has always had a personality all his own. He will let me know what he wants when he wants it, no question about it. But this pushed the envelope a little today. As we played outside all Brady wanted to do was eat leaves, of course. So I let him play with them and when he put them in his mouth I told him no. Here's a video of our time spent outside today. It went from happy to sad and back to happy very quickly. Notice he is upset because I gave him half of a leaf instead of a whole one. Yea, I don't know what he was thinking. I am hoping this attitude will go away as soon as he gets his top teeth in. Sorry you will have to turn your head to the side to watch. I couldn't get the video to rotate.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh he and Greyson would get along so well! They could have mood swings together! Hopefully this phase will pass soon!