So, I have been really slack lately. With the stomach virus we all had and what seems to be a crazy busy fall season I have failed to get on here and post. This weekend we went to Columbia to visit my family. Brady loved every minute of attention. He is so active these days, and he never stops talking. We had a whirlwind of a trip visiting with my mom. Then my grandmother, aunt and cousin came to visit. Later in the day we headed over to my dads where we visited with my other grandma and grandfather. Needless to say Brady was tired last night. Here's a quick video of Brady at my moms. Try to ignore the insanely dirty shirt. He is into eating these days, but he makes a huge mess. There's no stopping him. Yesterday he ate sausage, grits, and eggs for breakfast, a whole hot dog, some bread and chili for lunch, and vege lasagna for dinner. Then came the yummy blueberry desert! I know, he eats more than I do!!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment