Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, a little late!




So, for we cooked Thanksgiving Dinner at out house and had Thomas' parents over to eat. Friday we headed to Columbia for the weekend and visited with my side of the family. It was great seeing everyone and Brady loved all the attention. He is big into dancing so I will post of a video and just a few pics we took over the weekend.






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Candace, have you not learned that you can not turn the camera when you video tape :) He is so cute. What a little personality

Kelly said...

What a fun litle guy!!

We still miss you lots and hope you are doing well.

Kelly and AnnaKate

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I had to watch it a few times... I LOVE IT!!! his little butt shaking.. haha.. great video.. I'm gonna have to pump up the music on Wed to see him dance in person..