Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Greenville Parade/ Maybe next year!!!



So yesterday we bundled Brady up and headed downtown for the annual Greenville Christmas Parade. We put on his hat, gloves, and his heavy coat and hit the street to find a spot. Before we had been out there for more than 10 minutes Brady decided he did not want to stay outside. I guess it was a little far fetched for us to think that Brady would make it through the parade that started only 30 minutes before his normal bedtime. Not only was he tired, but he hasn't been feeling great this weekend. He has yet another runny nose/ cough that I have treated with everything possible. Here are a few before and after pics of our short trip!







"Mom, I can't even move my arms"


"I can't believe you made me do that!"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That picture of Brady all bundled is TOO funny!!!
Sorry it did not go well! We did not even attempt the parade! AnnaKate hates being cold!

Kelly