Monday, September 7, 2009
Brady's first baseball game!
Thomas and I decided today that it would be fun to take Brady to see the Greenville Drive play a baseball game. The weather was in the low 80's today and the game started at 2, so we got in Brady's nap before and headed downtown. Our seats were in the shade so it wasn't hot at all. Brady loved the game!!! He didn't once have to get up and leave the stands, which I was very shocked about. He danced, clapped and cheered with the crowd. However, he did not like the mascot, Reedy Ribbit. He called him Elmo, eventhough he is green, and said "Elmo, don't want it, bye bye" many times especially if he came close. Kids also ate free at the ball park today so he enjoyed a hot dog, chips, and a sprite. All in all we had a great day at the ballpark. Thanks to our friend Scott, I got this one picture. I left my camera in the car :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment