Wednesday, July 22, 2009

taking full advantage of summer vacation

Our first trip of the summer was to Mt.Pleasant, where my mom, Brady and I visited with my step-fathers family. Brady had a wonderful time and enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa. He loved sitting outside in the evenings and watching the sun set. We also had a great view of the Charleston Harbor and the Arthur Ravenel Bridge.






Trip number two! Thomas, Brady, and I went to Garden City the week after the 4th of July with two other couples. We had a great time! While the men played golf, the girls hit the beach with the kids. Brady loved playing with Kaden! The especially loved chasing each other in the surf! Great family trip!






Our most recent beach trip was to Edisto Island for the weekend. Brady enjoyed spending time with MeMe, Grandma, and his cousins (Maggie, Al Thomas, and Katelyn)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all are having a GREAT summer.. Brady is getting so big.. and too cute.. I love the video of him saying no no to whistling.. hahaha..

Kim said...

I am sooo jealous of all your beach time!!! Next year I guess. Brady looks so big!