Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A trip to the doctor
So, today we were home again. Day 2 of school being cancelled!!! Brady has been a little fussy the past few days, but he has been fighting a cold. I wasn't sure if it was just the cold or something else, so today I made an appointment to go see the doctor. We first went and ate lunch with "daddy" at Cracker Barrell! (yummy breakfast for lunch) Then, we headed off too the doctor, which by the way, half of Greenville was there with what looked to be much worse than what Brady had. I kept him in my lap the entire 5 minutes we were in the waiting room. (It felt like an eternity). A child came in as we were sitting and waiting to hear "Brady come on back". She had a bad rash, looked like hives and god only know what else. I wanted to go ask if we could sit on the well side of the office she looked so bad. But, we were called back soon after that and Brady and I ran as fast as we could to the room! Again, I wouldn't let him touch anything, not even the book that he wanted me to read to him. I really didn't want him to get anything worse. The doctor quickly came in and said he had puss behind his eardrum in his left ear. Sounds gross, I know. (and worse than just an ear infection) He confirmed that indeed that puss was an ear infection and we caught it early, so Brady will have to take antibiotics twice a day for 10 days. He faxed the prescription and we were on our way to Publix to get our free antibiotics! We were in at 1:30 and out at 1:42! I guess we had an extra snow day today for a reason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment